mandag 5. oktober 2015

Harvest Elf

Happy Monday! 
I know... this is a rare occation! The Showcase team has a brand new show-and-tell ready for you today, and Mitzi has given us the most amazing image to work with!

Isn't she just a beauty?!
She has so many gorgeous details, I just had to make her into a page for my colouring-album :)
Copic Sketch being my weapon, ofcourse!

 And so I printed her in a 20x22cm size, and spent the better part of 2 days colouring! 
 Foliage: G40, 43. E81, 84, 87. RV69, 93.
E84, 87, 89. YR23, Y13.
G16, 19, 28, 94. YR14,15, R24, 27.
R59, RV99. G05, 09, 07, 28.
Oat: YR21, 23, 24. E39.
 Butterfly: B18, 39. FYG1, FBG1.
Roses: Y11, 13, 15. R12, 14, 17.
 Epimedium: YG17, 21, 24. Y19, 17. YR18. 
Hypericum: G20, 21, 24. Y06, 08. R29, 59. E49.
 Sunflowers: Y15, 17. E39. YG23.
Berries: R27, 29, 59. RV99.
 Hydrangera: V12, 15, 17. YG41, 45.
Grapes: V95, 99. YG91, 95, 97.
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 21, 13, 15. R20, 21.
Lips: R22, 29, 39. RV99.
Eyes: B02, 04, 06, 39. FBG2, FY1.
Hair: Y11, 15, 17. YR23, 27. E37, 39, 47, 49. 

I counted 113 colours used on this image; and boy! did I get that feeling writing this post :)
I hope you colour her up and come show us overe at the Facebook Group; I would love to see your take on her! 


søndag 4. oktober 2015


Good day all you crafty peeps!
This fine sunday the Crafts and Me-team are all but bursting to show you some makes for our new challenge! I dont know about you, but this theme is one of my favourites:


I decided to go for an entirely un-christmassy image, Jeremiah Ketner's "On my Mind"
 I made the cardbase from scraps of last years christmascards, as part of my cleaning up papers project :P (not going fast enough....) They are Papirdesign and BG dp's, and white bazzill.
 my image, coloured with Copics, and detailed with pearly brads
And some simple christmassy flowers and blings :)

Crafting when we can - At the cinema (movie; Miracle on 54th street)
PiO - 1 - 2 - 3 (1 image, 2 brads, 3 swirls)

torsdag 1. oktober 2015

Creepy and Horrible

I am so ready for Halloween-month! Are you? 

I got my groove on by making this creepy make for Eclectic Ellapu's new challenge "Halloween, Horror, Gore"
 I altered this small box from G45, I painted it with white gesso, and misted it with LSG's mists. I let it dry with flake salt.
 I added some K&Co Goblets and some charm-hands to the outside

On the inside i painted and glazed a skull and some flames from Prima, and I added some beads that i glazed as well. Spiderwebs and charms added around it. He's now trapped under the sea ^_^

mandag 21. september 2015

Anything goes!

Oh, the easiest challenge in the world! 
Aurora Wings wants to se it all! :D


Please feel free to share your AW makes with us (uptil three makes with AW), or that one special make that you just have to show us - remember that you can link up three new makes as long as they have an Aurora Wings image! ;)

 I just love this image, "Dragon Lore"! I went for a rather large image, and kept the card pretty clean 
 I've coloured it with my Copics, and detailed with a gelly roller
I added some texture paste using a snakeskin stencil, i coloured with with Distress Sqeezed Lemondae and Wild Honey, and I added some Stickles Gold to it. 
The most amazing Mitzi helped me with some Kanji, and I embossed it with gold, if I did it right, and I hope so ;), it reads "Dragon Spirit" :) 

fredag 18. september 2015

Rose Sprite


Aaaaand we're back! Summer holiday is over, and the Aurora Wings Showcase team are dusting off their colours and their desks to bring you some new teasers! ^_^ 
We would love it too, if youcould find your way back to the challenge blog, or the facebook group, to play along for some chances to win images; amongst others you could win this amazing newbie :)
If you just want to have her (neeeed to have her), you will find her here in Etsy

 When moving I discovered all sorts of treasures - amongst others I found a bunch of these small cotton-screens. I decided that this sprite needed to be on the first one of them :) I added all sorts of small, old, unwanted and un-used odds and ends, then painted them all with white gesso.
 And then I set to colouring! I remembered this image I saw, of a rainbow rose, and I decided that that was a challenge I'd gladly accept :)
I went forth with my copics; 
Roses: Y11, Y19, YR15, YR18, R24, R29, RV09, RV19, V05, V09, B16, B18, BG05, BG09, G14, G17 and W1, W4, W6.
Dress: N1, N3, N5, N7. BG90, BG93, BG97, BG99.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E15.

And some small closeups; I misted with Lindy's mists Grab a guy gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Steel Shimmer, Time Travel Teal and Edelweiss Moss Green.

Fab - Upcycle/ recycle (old stash, roses from a necklace, and an old canvas)
CRAFT - Add bling

torsdag 17. september 2015


I am trying to get through my printed images, and my scraps/ unwanted and unused stash..
this is proving to be quite the challenge :)
I decided to go for a birthdaycard for a small boy, no age added seeing as I have no intended recipient so far....

 I went for some G45 papers to go with this cute image from  A day for Daisies :)
 They're coloured with Copics
Simple decos; WOC flowers, Prima bling and Stickles Patina.


Zombie to Be

Good evening! 
Some unexpected visitors dropped by yesterday, and I totally forgot to post this then... *blush*

 I challenged myself some time back to make duplicate images from A day for Daisies, and then making one set normal, and one as zombies... My normal geisha was posted some weeks back, and I now made my zombie one :)
 She's coloured with Copics, ofcourse ^_^

My DP's are from my scraps, amongst others some BoBunny and CartaBella. Bazzill in lime and purple, with simple embellies; Prima Bling, and some charms. Stickles Firefly and Cinnamon.