onsdag 16. juli 2014

Sprites to match my garden :)

My garden is blooming, and as I find time, I plot them all in my blog (orchidfanatic) :)
All those lovely shapes, scents and colours are inspiration to me; and Aurora Wings' Sprites are such lovely creatures :) 

 As can be assumed, the most dominant colour now is green :)
white bazzill with black glitter cardstock, DCWV dp's and green glitter cardstock for a frame

The image is in the same hues, done in copic sketch, with details by gelPen
My decos are bling from Prima, with flowers from WOC.

Challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

Great card!Wonderful colouring!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this time and good luck!
Hugs,Kari :)

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Beautiful card with the Morning Glory Sprite! Love your interpretation of black-green-white on this creation. Thank you for joining Aurora Wings' Challenge #4. Good luck! Hugs, Mitzi xx

DonnaMundinger sa...

Fabulous work with th eSrite and I love the oclor scheme you chose, Laila! Thanks so much for joining our Color Bingo Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Debbie Pamment sa...

Beautiful job - LOVE how the colour scheme has come together with your gorgeous colouring
Thanx so much for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenges
xXx

Elizabeth Hart sa...

Love this image - so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

BethieJ sa...

CUTE Card!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week! Hope to see you again soon!
Have a GREAT day!