torsdag 16. oktober 2014

Grungy Trooper

So....I've ventured into the world of altered art again - as I do from time to time. This one I just had to make! 
Me and my babe were on a date last weekend, and we went to this amazing new place; "La Vida tapas Revolution". Sooooo good food, and to boot, they served the beer I've been looking for every time we've been in England; Iron Maiden's "Trooper"!!!! :D 
Love Love Love ^_^

The bottle was fab, and the nice waitor said I could bring it home, so I did :P 

 First I covered everything but the tag with Black Gesso and some texture paint (Eddie is too cool), then i splattered it with cracklepain Old Paper, Copper, and Platinum, and left it to dry overnight. I also sprinkled over it some Copper GlassGlitter and some Zinc mica-flakes
 Some layers thicker than others, as to get good cracks :) 
Then I added decos. Dusty Attic chipboard embossed with Fran'Tage Aged Silver and Aged Bronze. I then added some stickles and some bling, and a glittery word on the back, "ROCK". 

Challenges; 

14 kommentarer:

Sammy sa...

Oh this is fabulous! Haven't seen that beer around in aaaaages! But when I do, I'm going to have to alter the bottle now! x

Teresa sa...

Love this - a brilliant transformation!! Thanks for sharing at PunkYouGirl - good luck xx

Teresa sa...

Love this beautiful project. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Step In The Dark too - good luck and hope to see you again xxx

Dana S. sa...

So much texture and a bit frightening! Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays!

Shona Erlenborn sa...

Fabulous project - love the recycling idea! Lots of wonderful texture and embellishments. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Zoe sa...

Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Bonnie sa...

What a gorgeous project! Thanks so much for participating in our PTT Anything Goes Challenge.

Sari sa...

You rock with this bottle. It's just awesome! Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

craftinka sa...

Amazing creation what a great way to alter such common item as bottle... Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. Hugs, Justyna xx

Joanne sa...

Well done! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

Anne Temple sa...

Fabulous altered art project. Love all the added details and the black gesso makes everything pop. SO glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Sylvia Anderson sa...

Wow, What a brilliant project, I love it...
Thank you for joining in our challenge over in "Not Just Cards" Good luck, Sylvia DT x

Lola sa...

Whaaa, that's soooo COOL!!!
*grab* want that!! :-D

Great idea!

xx Karola xx

Steph sa...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love all the textures and details you've added. Thanks for sharing with us at PYG.