tirsdag 14. oktober 2014

My first Magnolia

I got my very first Magnolia stamps in the mail the other day, and I had to colour up this cutie :)
I've misplaced the name-badge for it - if anyone knows, please leave it in the comments! <3 p="">

 She's Coloured with Copics, and based on lime and pink bazzill. DP's from BG.
 As said, coloured with Copic Sketch, detailed with GelPen and Stickles
I added a cute sentiment, "The answer is Wine; who cares about the question". I will be giving this to a friend who just had her birthday :)
I added some bling, stickles and WOC flowers :)

Challenge: 

7 kommentarer:

Suzi sa...

A beautiful card, love this sweet Tilda, the multi layers and your wonderful flowers. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi

Karen Gauthier sa...

You did a fabulous job on you card! Lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Karen

Tracy Welham sa...

Fab colouring! Lovely flower embellishments too. Thank you so much for sharing at The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x

Bonnie sa...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Dana S. sa...

She is so cute! Great Job! Thanks for entering the Party Time Tuesday's challenge!

Cinzia C. sa...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colours, the flowers and the very Sweet Tilda

Thank you very much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week
Hugs Cinzia

JenniferD sa...

What a Totally Gorgeous Card and your Colouring is Stunning! I do love an Easle Card I must say! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!