fredag 14. november 2014

Christmas is Coming

And so is the christmas-cheer! 
This is a brand new Aurora Wings image, Christmastree Sprite; 
Isn't he adorable? :D
He can be bought at Etsy and the Store
and you can get some shiny inspirations using this image on the showcaseblog :) 

 I used some scraps from my christmas-pile, and bazzill in vanilla and green
My cutie is placed on glitter cardstock, with simple decos (Petal Lu and Storyteller flowers, with Prima leaves and bling)
Weapon of choice; Copic Sketch

Challenges:

7 kommentarer:

Becca Cruger sa...

That is such an adorable image! It's colored just perfectly and you've chosen great background papers to set it all off.

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Love the warm, earthy colors you chose for this card, Laila. I get the warm, nostalgic feeling when I look at this. ^_^ Thank you so much for bringing another of the AW's new digis to life so beautifully. Big hugs,

Mitzi xxx ^_^

DonnaMundinger sa...

So beautiful, Laila! The warm woodsy colors make me want to curl up by the fire and the depth of your coloring is amazing. Love it! xxD

Robin sa...

What a fun image and yet an elegant card....just beautiful! I love all the bright colors in the tree. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CWWC, unfortunately, you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do hope you will join us again soon. Hugs, Robin

Jennifer LaVite sa...

Beautiful! I love the lace and the leaves. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Jac sa...

Such an adorable image and you've coloured him so perfectly, love the papers you've used too and beautiful embellishments, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Crafty catz this week. Jac x

Helen sa...

Such a sweet digi and I love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x