fredag 28. november 2014

Showcase-time!

Oh, I do love Showcase-time with Aurora Wings! It's so fun to get to play with all the beauties! 

This time it's a new and fab christmas-themed sprite; 
Christmas Cactus/ Schlumbergia :D

And here is my creation for this one; she deserved the cutest dp's I could find! 
 I used white bazzill with a pink glitter cardstock. DP's are SEI and **stash**.
 My pretty, coloured with Aquarelle pencils on copic-paper
Simple decos being diecuts (magnolia and memory box), ribbons, and some bling from Prima :) 











1 kommentar:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Laila, she is colored beautifully - love the subtle blends of greens. The color scheme is so cute. Love your whimsical and cute design - perfect for this flower baby. Thank you for bringing her to life with your beautiful creation!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx