mandag 1. desember 2014

I'm a happy scrapper!

I've been asked to be part of the Eclectic Ellapu (Purple) DesignTeam :D 
and this is the first make i get to do for them; I am super thrilled!

The challenge this month is 
"Christmas, but NOT a card"

 I had this old and naked wreath from last christmas, and I felt it deserved a makeover :) I dipped some pinecones in paint and drizzled with glitter. The acorns and the large pinecone I bought from a local flower-store. Roses, Petal Lu flowers, Prima feathered and fabric flowers and mistletoe, and some old silver mini-baubles got added to it.
Unsure wether it will be on a door or the table, so there is no ribbon added  as of yet ;)
Hoping whoever gets it for christmas will love it!

11 kommentarer:

Sanja Grdinić sa...

So pretty, Laila - great design. :)

Carol sa...

Love your wreath Laila, so pretty. Carol x

crafty creations sa...

Wow this is beautiful

Have a great Christmas time

Your new teamy Hilda

Monica Taylor sa...

So happy to be a new member of the team! Fantastic Creation. Such talent!
♥ Monica
DT Member for Eclectic Ellapu!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

MagsB sa...

Whoever recives this gift will be a very lucky person! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Elaine aka Ellapu sa...

This is absolutely stunning Laila and I am sure it will be more than loved whoever gets it - I know I would xx

Irene Watson sa...

lovely wreath! I love all those shiny pieces! A fab project! thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Bling It On challenge! Irene DT Xx

Chasing the Dream sa...

Simply striking with so many details, that are eye catching. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

hazel sa...

A fabulous wreath, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Teighan Barton sa...

Hello Laila, Wow loving this wreath, so beautiful.

Teighan

Debi sa...

this is so traditional and beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, Debi xxx