lørdag 28. februar 2015

Blogoversary!

My blog has come of age! Huzzah! :D
My blog has almost reached the age of 6 years - amazing! :O 
This is cause of celebration, i think....
Thank you, all of you, for all your love and support all these years! This would not be possible without you all ^_^

On to my Candy!
It will be running until Saturday the 28th of February, at 21.00 CET. 

Now! For some extra goodies, pay attention! 
For every 50 comments I will be adding more goodies, and! If I reach 100 (or more.....), I will draw an extra candy for every 100 :D That means, the more you share, and the more that see it - the more you have a chance of winning some goodies ;) 

The package that one lucky person will win contains:
1x Lindy's Stamp Gang Saxifrage Olive Copper mist
1x Prima WoodEmbellishments
1x Prima flowers
1x Magnolia DooHickey Orchid dies
2x bags of bling
6x large Fimo roses
3x Prima Treasures Lightbulbs.

Bonus-prize:

1x $20 Giftcard for digistamps from Aurora Wings


What you need to do:
1 - Follow my blog
2 - Share this image and link to it on your blog/ page
3 - Comment on this post! :D





13 kommentarer:

Sanja Grdinić sa...

Wow - 6 years! Happy Blogoversary, Laila! :) That's some yummy candy and I'm happy to start the line. ;)

Margo sa...

Followed your blog, shared your link & photo on my blog (which is http://cardsbymargo.blogspot.com )

& now making a comment to say congrats on your 6th year as a blogger and thanks for the awesome chance at winning some pretty goodies! :) Enjoy in your celebrating! Beautiful work on your projects you've shared on your blog as well! :)

~Margo

MsMad sa...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the chance to win some great goodies. I am following you and Leaving a comment and am now going over to post on my blog. Thanks again.
Barbara Bird / Gecko Galz DT
www.Mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

(AJ) ArtJypsy sa...

Happy Blogaversary. May there be many more years. I am a new follower and have linked the pic on my left side bar. Thanks for the chance.

Becca Cruger sa...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! It's been awesome inspiration from you, ever since I found your blog!

Michele sa...

congratulations! such wonderful prizes! i'll post this to my blog on monday! xo

TangledBlueRose sa...

Happy Blogoversary! Such an awesome blog, love your art! Congratz and thanks so much for a chance to win. ~kim
tangledbluerose.blogspot.com

adding your badge right now

Sandie Gough sa...

wow what a fabulous candy to offer, I have just found you but I am so in awe of your blog, 6yrs and your makes are awesome xxx
hugs
Sandie x

Lady Bug Stampers sa...

Wow that is fantastic that you have been blogging for 6 years. Congrats on reaching that. Love your candy it looks awesome and I will post it on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win.
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Jan Ltc sa...

Congratulations I have added to my blog and I am following xx Jan

Robin sa...

Congrats on 6 years! And what a fabulous candy you are offering. I went through your blog and I just love your work. You color beautifully! Thanks for a chance to win. Hugs, Robin

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments sa...

Congratulations! I'm a new follower and I've put you on my sidebar. Thanks for offering what a great candy offer.

Vampirschmetterlings Basteleck sa...

Hello!

Lovely Blog, thanks for the chance to win this amazing candy.

Greetings, Ingrid