fredag 13. februar 2015

Celebration part II

Here goes, my second card with the images created for the Aurora Wings facebook celebration-party-weekend-happening! :D I hope you enjoy, and come play with us ^_^
My other card, and more details on the celebration, the challenges, the goodies and the freebies, can be found here


 I started colouring this one up, and my hubby-to-be said: "I think he should have a monocle, like in Alice in Wonderland!", and thus it became just that - Alice in Wonderland. I've used black and dark blue bazzill, and 6 different DP's from G45.
 They are coloured with Polychromos Pencils on sketch paper from Canson.
 I added some misted HugSnug (LSG's Tibetan Poppy Teal, Gag me with a Spoon Grey, Freaky FrankenLime and Hog's Wart Orange), and some charms.
I used my favourite quote from the movie, handwritten in a font I find suitable: "I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then". I distressed my label with Distress Wild Honey.

8 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Love how you put your own creative twist into your creations, Laila! Your originality and artistic versatility bring so much to the AW Showcase and Challenge Blogs. Love, love, LOVE your work!!

Hugs,
Mitzi xxx

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

Tara Bourgoin sa...

This is so cool! I love those little critters and the charms! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week!

NanB sa...

Lovely elements on this beautiful card!! Love the curious paper and the wing bow! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT member~

brrenwick sa...

This is amazing! I love the cute little critters and all of the fun embellishments!! Thanks for playing along with us at FMU!

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Ooh I do love those Graphic 45 papers. Very cool. Love the steampunk charms too. Thanks for joining in our 'Use a Charm' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Jingle sa...

Those animals are just so adorable! Very cute! Thanks so much for joining the All Creatures Great and Small challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Sari / Granne sa...

Love this image and your steampunk version is so cool, fabulous papers and embellishments to go ... perfect. Thank you for joining Left of Center, good luck.