mandag 16. februar 2015

Peacock Angel

Hi everyone! 
I have some super news! :D
The amazing Teresa, owner of the Crafts and Me store, asked if I'd be part of the DT
Ofcourse I said yes! :D How could I not, right? ;) 
So, here goes my first make for them, and I hope you join us in our monthly challenges.


For my first creation for the Team, I got to play with Sara Burrier's wonderful new "A heart".
I hope you like my creation ^_^

 Aqua and white bazzill, with dp's from Santoro and Panduro. Memory box and Doohickey dies used.
The lovely image is coloured with inspiration from the Peacock Butterfly. Coloured with Copics and Polychromos.
DooHickey dies used to make the flowers :)

The card is detailed with Stickles in MermaidTiara and Coffee Ice. I also added the very cute Bird in cage charm from the Crafts and Me store :)

Challenges:

10 kommentarer:

Chris sa...

Wow! Fabulous image, fantastic colouring, beautiful design! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

coops sa...

absolutely stunning laila.i love this beautiful image and your colouring is fantastic, love her wings.welcome to the crafts and me team :D

xx coops xx

Debora sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs! Congrats with your new DT!

Planetsusie sa...

What a gorgeous card Laila - that image is amazing and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Electra sa...

This is lovely! I like how you have made the heart glow and the colours on her wings are spectacular! Thanks for joining in with us at Opus Gluei!

Chat Noir sa...

Congratulations on being part of the DT...your work is beautiful and I think they'll love having you. This has a lovely medieval feel and I love all the elements together. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Opus Gluei.

Erica sa...

Stunning card...image and all the extras are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 79, Anything Goes. Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) sa...

I love all the dimension on this! Very pretty!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

Shell B. sa...

Super card, awesome image (may have to look this one up)....lovely coloring & design!

Glad that you could join us for the birthday challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

scrapfantazje sa...

Lovely card! Thank you for participating Card Mania Challenge. Good luck:)

Marzena DT