søndag 22. februar 2015

Sassy Side

Ah, it's a nice and sunshiny morning up here in the north, and we are more than happy to see some of the snow melt away! 
I've had the pleasure of finding some Snowdrops in my garden, and the kidneysworth are sprouting too! For the fear of more frost, I did not remove the protective layer of leaves, 
but they were still a welcome sight!


Now, as you can imagine, this got me in a rather spring-like and colourful mood; 
and seeing as I am working my way through my pile of scraps (my way of cleaning, heehee),
I made a few cards. 

 As you can see, i managed to finish off three scraps from the pile - all made by DCWV. I also finished a half bazzill in spring green.
My image is this cutie from Mayzy's Art, coloured with copics. 
shoppinglist: Prima Winter Grape vine.

Challenges: 

3 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

Gorgeous card, sweet image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Tamie sa...

Your texture is amazing and go so perfect with the designs of your card. Loving the spotted pattern paper. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts.

Tamie DT

michele sa...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x