mandag 16. februar 2015

Sweets for my Sweet

Hello everyone :) 
Another Crafts and Me card from me - I just love Hannah Lynn's images! 
This is one of the new ones - Sweet Selena.

 For this one, the only whole piece of paper I used, were the vanilla bazzill. All the rest are scraps - proud to say the pile is going down now! (oh, the horrors of cleaning......) The dp's are all DCWV (stacks: Immortal Love, Dark Romance and ***). 
 My beautiful Selena is coloured with my Copics. Details with Stickles Diamond and Gel Pen.

My shoppinglist: Stickles Diamond, Arleene's Snowpaint, Stickles Diamond dry glitter, K&G red roses, K&G Swirley brown roses, and WOC rosebuds, Prima SIIC Sigar Box Secrets. Dies used are DooHickey club vol.3, and a Sizzix Heart Doiley.

Challenges:
Sweet Stampin - Inspired by song (Searchers - Sweets for my sweet)
Allsorts - NOT Birthday
Sketchy Colours - Green, burgundy, pink
Crafty Cardmakers - Love Love Love
Hiding in my craftroom - Super Scraps Saturday
Digi Galore  - All goes
SisterAct - All goes
Glitter and Sparkle - Gems and Glitter

8 kommentarer:

Jan Ltc sa...

This is fabulous xx Jan

Kat sa...

Fantastic coloring, Laila!

Becca Cruger sa...

Gorgeous coloring!

Wedgie sa...

Ah, fab card! Love the rich colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Cass sa...

gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

mixamatoasties sa...

Completely fabulous.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

Susan

Tracy sa...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

monica nilsen schancke sa...

Beautiful card with a lovely colored image. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
hugs Monica