mandag 2. mars 2015

Baby's not in her corner

Hi everyone! 
Ohh do I have some happy and fun news! :D
I was asked to be a GDT at Haunted Design House, after being part of their Gruesome Twosome in January - And they had the most fun challenge to play with ^_^

Naughty Corner! 

The first thing that came into my mind, was colouring this amazing Jade Dragonne image (from DevianArt. 

 I went for lime green and black bazzill, with a dp from Bo Bunny's  Fright Delight. Hopefully, it looks like my creepy hand is pulling her blankies ;)
 My image of choice, from Jade Dragonne - coloured with Copics. 
There is alot going on; the green stuff is Texture paste with Distress Ink Mowed Lawn and Mustard seed (arrow and cogs stencils), the red is paste with Festive Berries and Barn Door, in a splatter stencil. Texts are paste with Stickles Firefly and Stickles DryGlitter Stardust added to it. 
Shoppinglist: Acrylic eyeballs (added red copics to them), hand and spider charm, and some goblets.


Challenges: 

14 kommentarer:

Ema M sa...

Oh, wow! This is fabulous! Your coloring is superb! I totally love her green skin! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

DonnaMundinger sa...

FAbulous coloring and amazing details. Laila! Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon as GDT this month. xxD

Lynne aka Her Craftiness sa...

Great easel card!!! Love the image along with all the attention to detail!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!

Sari / Granne sa...

Oh my, I'm speatless, and that doesn't happen often. Faaaabulous image and all those wonderfully creepy details, what a desing. Thank you for joining LOC!

Grenouille Greetings sa...

Congratulations on your GDT spot! I can see why they chose you - you have a good eye for the macabre. This is an amazingly scary card. Great image choice, fab embellishments (I especially like the eyes) and your blood splotches are perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

An English Lady sa...

Ooh! So naughty. Love the creepy hand pulling her blankets. Congratulations on your GDT & thanks for playing with us at Left of Centre Creative Challenges. AELx

NanB sa...

Love that creepy hand stealing the blanket!! The eyeballs, oh my!! I love your coloring and I love all your embellishments...fabulous!! ~Nanette, DT~

NanB sa...

Sorry I forgot to say thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT~

mixamatoasties sa...

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Sammy sa...

Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Nonni sa...

Great coloring, very flashy card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Andrea C sa...

Wow this is brilliant as is all of your work. LOVING those eyeballs they are so freaking cool. Fab to have you with us this month. :)

Tamie sa...

Very creative piece, so many details. I love the layout :) Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncore Anything Goes Challenge!

Tamie DT

Helen sa...

A very striking card.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen N x