onsdag 4. mars 2015

Easter Lily

Hello everyone :) 
It's time for me to take part as DT for my first challenge over at Crafts and Me; and I did get an easy start - the challenge is
ADD FLOWERS!

I decided to make use of Hannah Lynn's amazing image "Easter Lily"
 I went for my go-to colours; purple, blue and green. Bazzill in two purple tones, and scrap-dp's from DCWV. 
My image, coloured with Copics, and detailed with Liquid pearls Gold
Shoppinglist: Prima roses, some bling, Stickles (blue bayou, enchanted, sea glass) and a rhinestone/ pearl brad :). My DP's are 2 and 3 years old, the smaller roses are 2 years old. 

7 kommentarer:

coops sa...

so beautiful laila.really love your colours and gorgeous design and this image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Andrea Norris sa...

Love the colours you've picked for her hair :) embellishments compliments it beautifully - thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Donna K sa...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous design with us at Sweet Stamps for our Girly challenge. I love the image and her beautiful eyes!

Lisa Mensing sa...

Very pretty! Love the image and colors. Thanks for sharing at CIO. Hope you join us again.

Samantha A. sa...

I just love the color scheme you used! Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

honey_bunny sa...

This is fab, Laila! Love your coloring and all the flowers you've added. <3 Thanks for showing it over at Card Mania Challenges this month and hope to see you again soon! xx

Lynne aka Her Craftiness sa...

Beautiful card - great image and love your coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!
Hugs,