søndag 8. mars 2015

EastWind's Angel

Good morning everyone! 
I hope you all feel happy and crafty this fine sunday morning - I know I am!
I attended the first of two Copics Courses yesterday, and so my creative ideas are multiple!
And safe to say, I did shop abit too, seeing as it were at my favourite store in Norway ^_^

 And here you go! This is rare coming from my crafty mess - there are NO dp's on my card! I had a blast making it, ripping, tearing and hacking at the black and green bazzill, making it feel like she's burting trough my card.
 And here she is, my punky angel :) She's coloured with Copics.
I've added charms and chains instead of flowers (as is usual). I also added some Stickles Enchanted, some lace, and a Holtz diecut fence that i misted with LSG's Gag me with A spoon Silver, and Toto's tornado Black. Toto's were also added to the chipboard tree, after it got a layer of black gesso.




Ingen kommentarer: