tirsdag 14. april 2015

Fragile heart

Hi everyone! I admit, work got the better of me - I intended to get this posted yesterday...
Overtime will do that to you, I suppose.. 
Well, here it comes now :)
 I went for some grey-tones papers from my stash, with some golden hints to them. We've had a few days of snow the last weeks, and only my poor crocuses are showing now - this card is a bit inspired by this :) They look so bright out there in the white...
 My image is coloured with Copics, and even though my hubby says she looks like WonderWoman, she's not supposed to be :P I used simple decos, some bling and some liquid pearls.
I'll leave you with this closeup :)

Challenges: 

4 kommentarer:

Desire Fourie sa...

Wonderful colouring. Love how you did her nose and the autumn huex.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cindy sa...

Fabulous coloring!! Love your trailing bling, too :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

cotnob sa...

A fabulous card, such a beautifully coloured image.
Thank you for joining us A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Molecraft sa...

A gorgeous image and beautiful coloured ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x