fredag 17. april 2015

Kitten-time

Hello there, 
it's time for another card :) I've had a play with some A Day for Daisies images, and this adorable kitty that went fishin' was just too cute :)

 I went for light turquoise and white bazzill, with DP's in shades of grays, whites and turquoises from my stash. 
 I had a small plastic-wrapper window that I saved, and I decided to make a shaker-card. Seeing as I love cats, I added microbeads and small hearts <3 coloured="" copics.="" image="" is="" my="" p="" with="">

My decorations are some Prima SIIC's, lace, stickles Sea Glass, some WOC flowers and Prima vines.
Most of my layers were distressed with FranTage Aged Aqua and Shabby Blue.

Challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Alljazzed2create sa...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week..

DT Pam

Kari sa...

For et flott kort og et herlig motiv!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors og lykke til!
Klem,Kari :)

Samantha sa...

Gorgeous image choice and lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Shireen Boddapati sa...

Loved the alyering and the image and everything soooo goood Thank you for taking part in the crafter's cafe blog challenge no 112.

CheerDown sa...

Loving all the added details in this card and that image is just great Thank you for sharing with us for our 'Lots of Layers' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations.

Alli xx

Deborah sa...

Gorgeous card! Love your colouring!
Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Copic Marker Europe!