mandag 27. april 2015

Reverie in purple

Hello everyone :)
I hope you are all having a great start to the week? 
I sure am! Today is my birthday, and I am allowed to do exactly what I want, so ofcourse I did some crafting (we celebrated on saturday). 
This one features Reverie, from Aurora Wings.

 I did this with a subtle brown bazzill, and some scraps of DP's from G45, BoBunny and DCWV.
 my image - i love this one! - ofcourse coloured with copics :)
I added some butterflies from Petaloo, and some word-stickers from Holtz. 
I am making this for my cousin who's getting confirmated in June - i hope she will like it!

Challenges: 

7 kommentarer:

Janette sa...

Gorgeous card, love the design..
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

*Vicki* sa...

What a really stunning image and so beautifully colored too!! LOVE your design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown! Hope you will join us again this week with our new challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

carol sa...

wonderful card, thank you for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Maria Levine sa...

Neat card! Cool image! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week!

Bonnie sa...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Ninas Hobbyrom sa...

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at CMN! Hug, Nina :)

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
Dette var et utrolig flott kort og fantastisk fargelegging i herlige farger.
Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos CMN.
Gunn***