fredag 3. april 2015

Reverie

Ooooh am i excited to show you this! I've been waiting and waiting for this image from Mitzi to become an Aurora Wings digital stamp :D 
I love the ACEO to pieces - and now I get to play with it too! *psyched*

I present to you: Reverie!
ooooh she is a beauty though! :D

 I coloured her with Copics, size 13x18cm. I did not have the heart to use her for a card - I made an inspirational easel for my desk :) 


Some close-ups, I took me a while to colour I must admit, but I enjoyed every second of it! :D 
I hope you take the trip to the Showcase Blog to look at all the inspirations :)

4 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Such a stunning work, Laila! I'm so glad to be able to see additional photos on your blog post and admire the really fine details. I can totally appreciate the work that went into coloring this at a large scale. Truly magical! Thank you once again for the spectacular inspiration for this new release!!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx

Dreja sa...

Sehr schön. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Tina sa...

Toll geworden.
Vielen Dank für die Teinlnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

Janette sa...

Stunning work...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x