søndag 24. mai 2015

BrokenHearted Box

Good afternoon everyone! 
I am coming in on this rainy sunday to show you my make for Haunted Design House's challenge, 
"A quick Word" :)  I love their challenges!

 I know the conventional opening is the other way around - but who wants that?? besides, this way it fits in the spot I planned ;) 
 It's a G45 box painted with black. The outside got some mist that dried under plasticwrap. Inside I  added some Prima figurines misted and painted with LSG's and GlimmerGlazes. I also added some charms and eyeballs, alongside some silicabeads treated with Glaze Chianti and Flirty, and microbeads.

The Glazes on the arm and heart is Chianti and Gecko, alongside mist in Freaky FrankenLime.
 And on the inside of the door I added a quote from Poe :)

Challenges:
Sweet Stamps - Fav. colours (black, green, red)

10 kommentarer:

Sandra Wright sa...

How fabulous is this...I love it.
Your attention to detail has made your project so interesting...and I like that it's a bit on the Dark Side too.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

Francesca Ferrari sa...

Stunning project! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Create and Inspire.
Hope to see you again!
Crafty hugs :)
Francesca (DT)

steffi sa...

This is fabulous! Really like the look of all the beads and the eyeball lying in the midst of them; brilliant (and true!) quote too. Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit ~ Steffi :o) xx

Andrea C sa...

So much to this. Great work and nice sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)

Susan Salyer sa...

oh wow! awesome awesome! I love this show case of art. Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Inspire

Sammy sa...

Wow! This is fantastic! Such a unique design, and fabulous attention to detail. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

DonnaMundinger sa...

Oh I just love this, Laila! What a unique design and fabulous quote. Can't stop looking at all of the wonderful details. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

Anne (cornucopia) sa...

I love all of the creepy details in this! The blood looks real. And the eyes.... ugh. Great artwork.

Sandra Wright sa...

Hi Laila
Please could you check out my blog post...you are our winner for last month.
I need to know if you will be our guest designer for July..
Thanks
Sandie x

http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/

Debora sa...

Fun and fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!