mandag 4. mai 2015

Crafts and Me #156

Hello :) 
It is time for another great challenge from Crafts and Me
and I quickly decided on having a play with Hannah Lynn's "Butterfly keeper" 
(also available in rubber HERE)
The theme this month is: 

Circles!

 As I dont like round cards, I solved this challenge by usin circles on my card :) I based it on grey bazzill, with DP's from MME and DCWV
 My lovely; coloured with Copics and detailed with stickles.
And a detail of my circular decos; prima SIIC's, alongside a Petaloo butterfly and some curly roses.
Added some Stickles Lagoon around some of the  polkadots too.
Butterfly: 3 years old
Curly roses: 2 years old
Prima circle-bling: 4 years old

Challenges: 

8 kommentarer:

coops sa...

so stunning laila.i love this hannah lynn image and your colouring and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Hazel (Didos) sa...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) xx

Lisette Baker sa...

Fabulous, beautifully coloured image as always and I love those circles of bling. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Helene Siermans sa...

This is a fantastic card! I like the way you coloured and those sparkly circles.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week!
Good luck
Nick

mixamatoasties sa...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

Lisa Mensing sa...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at CIO for our Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Fab card, your layout is great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anna Jasiolek sa...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card in our 'photo inspiration' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. This is such a nice project, full of lovely details. I hope you will visit us again soon!
Hugs,
Anna xxx