fredag 22. mai 2015

Linnea Sprite

Hi everyone! 
I sure am happy to see you! 
Aurora Wings is celebrating 2 years on Etsy, and Mitzi is hosting a party for us all! 
This is the exclusive freebie she's made for the party, you can get to it ofcourse, by joinig the party :D
Take a look here  for some creations by the showcase-team:)

I made a babycard using this lovely sprite; Linnea is one of my favourite flowers, and it is also the name I intend to give my first daughter (if I get daughters!).
She's on DCWV and G45 paper, with pink and green bazzill.
 And here she is, all colouored up in Copics :)











1 kommentar:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

So precious and adorable!! I just learned that Linnea is a popular girl's name in Sweden and Noway. :D (I hope you get a girl someday. ^_^)
Thank you so much for helping me out with the 2-year anniversary on Etsy event, Laila!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx