fredag 1. mai 2015

Little Maiko

Hello all you wonderful people :) 
It is time for another great image from Aurora Wings, and this was just as much a pleasure to colour as the rest! You can see a showcase, with different styles and takes on her on the showcase blog
and you can get her in both versions in the stores
I give you, the lovely, Miyabi!



I had a play with the one featuring a background of lovely flowers, and I made this cute little box :)
 My image were printed in 15x13cm, and I coloured her with Copics.
 I coloured the flowers in the back in more subtle hues to make them fall further back in the image, and then I treated the flowers on the edges of Maiko with some grey to make a stronger contrast.

My dp's are from G45's BirdSong stack, called Pearls of Wisdom. I used Java bazzill, and gold glittered cardstock. My embellies are stickles, Prima bling and some metal decos.

Challenges: 

15 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Your work is always stunning, but this box is amazing, Laila! Love the silky hair and kimono, the beautifully sparkly hair ornaments, and softly colored background flowers. Simply breathtaking! Thank you so much for the gorgeous inspiration for this new release.

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx

Teresa sa...

Stunning I love this image Laila x

Aletha J. Williams sa...

Beautiful work Laila! You always amaze me with your projects. Thanks so much for all your inspiration.

Céline sa...

wow fantastic!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

DonnaMundinger sa...

WOW, Laila! This is exquisite! Your coloring is beyond fabulous and the details are amazing! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

Mervi sa...

Fabulous colouring on that gorgeous image, what a great card.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Allsorts;-))m

Indy sa...

This is stunning! Your talent at coloring are so inspiring! So glad you were inspired to join our Spring Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Shelly Schmidt sa...

This image is gorgeous and your coloring is just fantastic!!! ThisThanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stamps Anything but a card challenge!book is amazing- will have to pin it to my Asian board at Pintrest so I can look at it again! : )

JanR sa...

Great card! I like that you decorated the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Vicki Milyard sa...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative card crew Vicki DT

Amy Ottmers sa...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

Trimgym sa...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

brenda sa...

A beautiful floral creation for this weeks theme, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Christine Kiehl sa...

Stunning job on your little box! Love the background and all of the embellishments you chose!

Tracy sa...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x