torsdag 18. juni 2015

GewGaws!

As I am digging through my stuff, "cleaning" is the excuse, I find these great items that needs to be something.... they wont tell me what, and so I have no idea - but these had to be made into whatever keychain/bagdecour/curtaindecour or whatever else you want to call them.... 
As i made them, trying to decide what to call it, i decided they would fit perfectly with The Haunted DesignHouse's challenge "GewGaws" :)

 Here they are, three in number :) 
 I've ofcourse used my most loved technique - Spritzing, and done so with my new favourite thing; Glimmer Glaze :) Just perfect for Simon Says Stamp's new challege :)


The bodyparts are from Prima, first treated with white glimmer glam, then spritsed with glimmer glaze Gecko Green, Purple, and Chianti. I then misted them with LSG's Reindeer Moss green. 
The chains, geniestones and charms are all bits and bobs from my stash. 

Challenges:

**(Iron Maiden - Holy Smoke)
"Holy smoke, Holy smoke - plenty bad preachers for the devil to stoke.
Feed them in feet first, this is no joke - this is thirsty work, making holy smoke"

10 kommentarer:

Lin sa...

These turned out so nicely, and I'm glad you found a purpose for them and enjoyed the process! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

Ack! I LOVE how your gew gaws turned out! The bubbled bits look like lesions on the arm and leg! So very zombie-like. Brilliant!
Thank you for joining us in the dungeon at HDH this month! I so enjoy how your dark side thinks and creates.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Wow Laila these are gorgeous thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Sandra Wright sa...

These are fabulous...I so love the "foot"...
Such a great entry in to our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

Ema Martinez sa...

Wow! These are fab! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

DonnaMundinger sa...

Whoa! what fab gew gaws, Laila! You definitely Rock dark art. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

Susan Salyer sa...

What a awesome set of gew gaws. you have had fun making this I see. Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire.

Nan Bourdeu sa...

LOVE These so much! That hand on the head!! OMG! I want these!! LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nan, CT~

Monique Van dijk sa...

awesome turned out beautifully, love them

thanks for playing at HDH

Joi at RR sa...

Soooo fun!! Smiling! Wonderful creations!! Thanks bunches for joining the June Challenge at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. j