mandag 1. juni 2015

Marie Antoinette Dia de los Muertos

Another monday, and I  am working late shifts, so I am posting this one now :)
It's been another slow weekend on the crafty side, but on the better note we've gotten our weddingrings in, we've ordered his shirt for the ceremony (last piece of clothing missing), and we've gotten the light and breezy clothes we need for our honeymoon! 
This morning I paid off the last on hub's wedding-gift, and I booked all oour extras while on the Maldives, soon we have only waiting to do! 
*hopefull much* ^_^

In any case, in between doing all the stuff I should do, and some shoe-shopping I shouldnt do (they were on a really good sale.....*cough* ), I've managed to get some colouring in, 
and I went for Aurora Wings' Dia de los Muertos Marie Antoinette
for my album :)

 My girlie has been coloured with Copic Sketch, in a 15x19cm size.
 I used some more or less spenish inspired coloures for her, with a YG21-23-25-17 hair combo, skin in the E80 range, and alot of Y and YG shades. 
Her eyes are B37 and B39, with FBG1 and FYG1.

Challenges: 

4 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Your colorins is gorgeous, Laila! Love the green hair, beautiful eyes, and splash of orange and red. And the white roses are captured beautifully!! Stunning!!!

Mitzi xxx

Annette sa...

Wow, fabulous green hair. Love it.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.
Co-ordinator for:
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge,

Ema M sa...

Gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Crafting Vicky sa...

That's stunning. Love the way you have colored her up.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.