onsdag 1. juli 2015

Eclectic and happy 'bout it!

it's the first of July, and only a little month left until I get married! 
Gosh! 
Well, nothing to take your mind off of it like some crafting? 
Eclectic Ellapu has a brand new challenge out for you all, and the purple team want to see 
YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY

Guess mine? 


 I used an old book-cover that I steadied with a dark green bazzill. I then misted it with Midnight Rendesvouz Raven, Moonlit Mulberry and Frolic In the Forest Black from Lindy's.
 I coloured up the ToT's from Aurora Wings using my Copics - they are so adorable! 
I added some chipboard tombstones from Retro Art Cafe, one got a layer of texture paste, and the other got a texture-paste spiderweb. The plain one is misted with more Frolic in the Forest. The spiderweb one is misted with Time Travel Teal, Moonlit Mulberry and Toto's Storm Black. They were then splattered with Glimmer Glaze Chianti. The web'y things are texture paste, i then droppled some distress ink (aged mahogany and dusty concord) on them. I added some charms to boot :)

Challenges:
LoC - Ink it Up

7 kommentarer:

The Red Mullet Band sa...

Wowwwwwww! I love it!!! Great work!!!Congrats. Thanks for joining our challenge. Ana Isabel DT Left of Center.

Brenda sa...

Amazing creation, perfectly inspired. Thank you for joining us at Top Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

What an awesome piece, Laila!! :D I love what you've done here - every detail is perfect. <3

Mitzi xxx

Jo sa...

This is AWESOME! Love everything about it.
Thanks very sharing at CWWC :)

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

chanya13 sa...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

Elaine aka Ellapu sa...

I love your combination of creepy and fun brilliant xx