mandag 20. juli 2015

Music in the Bones

Hi everyone! 
I am the lucky GDT at Haunted DesignHouse this month, and for those following them - the challenge is Music! 

 So I took this old note-book and turned it into something that needs an exorcism :D I also got some general inspiration from moviemusic, especially the tunes of "Constantine" :)
 The most of the pages were painted black. The others were painted with a Glimmer Glaze and Glimmer Glam in Paprika, Gekko, Dirty Martini, Orange and Cowboy. I also drizzled it with blooooood (Glimmer Glaze Chianti and Flirty). (yes, in that order of bees knees :) )
 My demon (caught in the headlights......) is shaped from Modelling Paste, and them stuck on the page. He got treated with the same paints and glazes, but I made him stick to the page with some white Crackle Paint first. 
My decorations include: Tiny vials, some eyeballs, metal corners and flowers, hand-drawn musicnotes and a zipper holding a handgun :) 

I hope you enjoy my showing ^_^ 

13 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

OMG! This is so amazingly creepy and utterly fabulous, Laila! Love, Love, LOVE! xxD

Sammy sa...

Another stunner Laila! Love it. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

Steph sa...

Wow! Amazing altered book, that face is super creepy!! I love it :) Thanks for joining us at LOC this week.

Monique Van dijk sa...

I loooooooove you book it is sooooooo awesome

Toni sa...

Love love love your altered book... From the tiny vials to the eyeballs to the creepy face. Love every bit !!! Thank you for creating with us at Anything But A Card

Sari / Granne sa...

I saw this in a blogland and just had to came and see closer. Faaabulous!! That face coming from the book ... wau! I'd love to see you entering Dream in Darkness -challenge with your book, :) http://dreamindarkness.blogspot.fi/2015/07/now-it-is-time-for-our-3rd-challenge.html

TangledBlueRose sa...

This fabulous! I love the creepy face and such awesome depth! Exorcism ASAP, such creepy wonderfulness! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

Sari / Granne sa...

I've seen this 4 times now it is still amazingly brilliant, keep seeing new details every time... Thanks so much for playing with us this month at Dream in Darkness, looking forward to see some more of your fab makes.

Nan Bourdeu sa...

Love this from start to finish! That demon is one really evil looking fellow and looks as if he might jump out at any moment! Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Come back again! ~Nan, CT~

The Red Mullet Band sa...

Wowwww!!!!! Great mix media Project!!! NO WORD!!!!Stunning!!! Thanks for joining us! Ana Isabel DT LOC

Squiddy sa...

This is a fabulous project, love the being trapped in the cover.

Julie Short sa...

What an interesting Idea! Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Nan Bourdeu sa...

Laila, you were chosen the winner of our July Challenge at Dream in Darkness. You have some images as part of winning and the option to be out Guest Creative Team member for September. If you are interested, please email me at dreamindarkness@gmail.com. Thanks, Nan