fredag 17. juli 2015

Showcase time!

Ohh do we have a treat today! 
Aurora Wings Showcase blog has some double-trouble going on - Two brand new and super cute sprites! One being a super-sneaky Ladybug sprite, and the other being the eternally cute Columbine Sprite. I must admit, I love columbines! I have loads and loads in my garden ^_^ 





And here are my makes; 
 As a part of my soon to be moving, I am cleaning up my paperstash - there were from my scraps-box, from DCWV and G45.
 My little cutie is coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.

I added Stickles in Firefly, some flowers from WOC, a bird and bow from my stash, and some Prima SIIC. The little text is doe with a sticker-machine on neon tape.


****************************************************************************'

 And the other adorable creature; also on scrap-paper, from DCWV (mariposa) and Dovecraft. I also added some pink corrugated board.
She's coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. The flowers are from WOC, and I laced the papers with Stickles Thistle and Magenta.

Challenges:
Fab - Flower Delight
Crafty Catz - Summertime
Fairytale - Bling Bling


2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Ahh, Laila! As usual your coloring knocks my socks off! Love the totally unexpected but beautiful colors of the Ladybug Sprite and the Columbine is exquisite. Fab designs and yummy embellies, too. Best of luck with the move. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Such a gorgeous color combo on both of these sprites! I adore the peacock colors and the 'eyes' on the Ladybug Sprite - so unexpected and totally magical! Your imagination and creativity bring so much to my images!! Love it! Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations for the new releases today.

Mitzi xxx