søndag 2. august 2015

Beach babe

Sooooooo, wedding drawing near and I have some images of last minute cards, done to unwind :) 

 This awesome beach babe from A day for Daisies got zombified, as part of my chillaxing :) I added some paper scraps and dp's, alongside some charms, flowers and bling from Prima, and some ribbon.
 My babe is coloured with Copics, and fussycut. I then splattered her with Glimmer Glaze Chianti.
And an image to show my 3D-feel. I made this listening to Misfits, and I got my inspiration from them :) 

Challenges: 
LoC - Inspired by a song (Misfits - Die my Darling)
TopTip - Bingo: Ribbon - text - sparkle

11 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Fabulous card design, unusual image and I love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

KraftyKoolKat sa...

A very different creation. Great colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Francesca Ferrari sa...

Stunning card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week!
Hugs and Smiles
Francesca

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

A very different type of card but very well crafted, coloured and designed. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
Lorraine DT

Samantha sa...

Great card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

PS NEWS FLASH make sure you check out the news on tomorrow's post!

Heidi Baks sa...

Very fun and unique card! I love the glittery splatter! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Teresa sa...

Fabulous card - great image and design. Thanks for sharing at LOC's 'Inspired By a Song' challenge, Good luck and hope to see you again xx

Shell B. sa...

Unique card, thanks for sharing at Come And Get It

Shell DT

Helene Siermans sa...

Pretty in a scary way... Pretty colouring!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Good luck!
Nick

Julie Gleeson sa...

Wow great card! Lovely colouring! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

DonnaMundinger sa...

OMG!!! This is a riot! Love it! You totally crack me up! Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD