lørdag 1. august 2015

Under The Sea

Hi everyone! 
As I am writing this, it's 13 days 'til I get married! And when you read it...only 6 days left...
Thankfull for the "planning posts" option... 

Eclectic Ellapu purple team is ready for you, and the amazing xhallenge for August is a recipy:
3 dies, 2 stencils, 1 text


I had an old Distress Marker tube that i shortened, and made into an aquarium :) 
I coloured the background with Copics, and misted a bunch of DooHickey diecuts with mist from Lindy's. The bottom is silicabeads that have been drizzled with Glimmer Glaze and Glimmer Glam. 
I then added texturepaste with some stencils to make seagulls and bubbles :)
My small creatures and shells are Prima.





1 kommentar:

Becca Cruger sa...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! There's so much stunning work going on here. This had to take a lot of time and effort to put together!