søndag 13. september 2015

Annabelle

I am up and sharing a new card with you tonight! 
Just started a new job (same company, different area), and it is leaving me with heaps of energy!

 I used the image Annabelle from Hannah Lynn. The papers are scraps and odds from G45, BoBunny and DCWV.
 I coloured her using Copics: 
Dress: C2-6, T7-9, W0, W2, W4.
Skin: E70, E71, E74.
Hair: BG45, BG49, V05, V06, YG23, YG25, B05, B06.
Butterflies: V99, BV29, FRV1, FY1, FBG2.
Eyes: T9, 110, FYG1, FYG2.
My embellies are: Woc flowers, bling, rose ribbon and some glittery notes with bling :)

Challenges:
LilRed - Digi
Crafty Catz - Auhttp://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.no/tumn Colours

3 kommentarer:

JanR sa...

Wow, such cool hair! Loving all the sparkle too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Belinda sa...

Oh this is so pretty. I can't stop looking at it. I absolutely love the hair colors. I would never have tried that but now I want to. Thanks for including the color combos because I wouldn't know where to begin.

Helene Siermans sa...

wow!!!! I love her hair - so cool. Great add of embellishment and sparkle too.

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick