mandag 21. september 2015

Anything goes!

Oh, the easiest challenge in the world! 
Aurora Wings wants to se it all! :D

ANYTHING GOES

Please feel free to share your AW makes with us (uptil three makes with AW), or that one special make that you just have to show us - remember that you can link up three new makes as long as they have an Aurora Wings image! ;)


 I just love this image, "Dragon Lore"! I went for a rather large image, and kept the card pretty clean 
 I've coloured it with my Copics, and detailed with a gelly roller
I added some texture paste using a snakeskin stencil, i coloured with with Distress Sqeezed Lemondae and Wild Honey, and I added some Stickles Gold to it. 
The most amazing Mitzi helped me with some Kanji, and I embossed it with gold, if I did it right, and I hope so ;), it reads "Dragon Spirit" :) 


2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

I just can't stop looking at your fabulous coloring, Laila! Obviously very time consuming but totally amazing and worth every second. The snakeskin texture and beautiful Kanji are perfect touches. Love this! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Such a breathtaking make, Laila! Love the way you colored this image - so magical and awesome! I just love your attention to detail - the way you colored the scales on this dragon is impressive! Thank you so much for a stunning inspiration for our challenge at Aurora Wings.

Big hug,
Mitzi xxx