tirsdag 1. september 2015

Get to Diggin'

Happy 1st of September! 
My vacation is over, my wedding is past.....ohh what a month August was! :D <3 p="">

I have this great album to show you - admitted I made this before august, my stash requirements were filled already then! Eclectic Ellapu want to see your Old and Forgotten Stash!
So, I got to digging out some 2013 and 2014 pads of G45 papers, and I started on this amazing matchbook minialbum :)





I've used papers from Bird Song, Happy Haunting and Steampunk Spells. And. I''ve done ALOT of fussycutting for this one :P





These are the sides of the little album - as you can see my only addition to the G45 papers are some ribbon. :) This album was a blast to make!

Challenges: 

10 kommentarer:

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

michele sa...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

aussie aNNie sa...

Stunningly beautiful creation, lovely sentiment to for our current challenge...hope to see you next challenge.xx
{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

An English Lady sa...

Gorgeous box & album Laila. I love all your fussy cutting & layouts. Thank you so much for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges for Challenge 93 Use Mainly Blue / LOC. I hope you can join us again for our next weekly challenge. AELx

Katarzyna Prasołek sa...

wow, such a beautiful work done here, so detailed, very well done. thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, PINspirational DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Brenda B sa...

Fantastic album, such detail. The G45 is brilliantly suited to a project like this as there are so many little elements to highlight. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles this month, hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT

Elaine aka Ellapu sa...

really beautiful album and so much work gone into it - love it hun xx

Deanne Saunders sa...

Wow!!! So cool!!!Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL. challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cazro sa...

Gorgeous, fabulous use of the papers, which of course, I adore. A wonderful project. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Caz DT

Del sa...

Wow you have put such a lot of work into this it's fantastic! There are some stunning elements in here, every page is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge - More Than One Fold and good luck! xx