fredag 4. september 2015

Get well soon!

Oooooh it feel so good being back! 
As mentioned, I were waiting for some ink...and so I went into the pile of pre-printed images, and found this awesome one! 

 I did him with a watercolour/pencil combo, using my Derwent Inktense set. The dp's are from G45 and Moxxie, and added blingy red and grey paper.
 My Doctor, all up close  -  you wanna go see him, dont you? ;)
 I added some eyeballs and chipboard from Dusty Attic. I misted them with Cattail Copper Brown from LSG and added red Chianti glimmer glaze and Christmas Red Stickles. 

Challenges: 

3 kommentarer:

Steph sa...

Fantastic card! I love the way you've colored him and those tools are the perfect embellishment! Now I need to go buy some of those hehe :) Thanks for sharing with us at LOC challenges this week.

Janette sa...

Brilliant card, love the colouring...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

DonnaMundinger sa...

OMG, I love this! What fab textures and elements and fun DP. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD