tirsdag 1. september 2015

Littlest Birds

So, I am back, and at it!
Just discovered I need new ink for my printr, so I set off colouring some of the images that were already printed....I dont know about you, but I have a pile of them! *shameful grin*

 I continued my effort of tidying up my paper-stash, so I used some forgotten papers from DCWV and BG. I also added some paperstickers and chipboard from G45, as I tend to forget I have them at all! 
My image is from A Day for Daisies, and she's coloured with Copics. 
It feels great being back in bizznizz :D 

Challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Teresa Kline sa...

gorgeous card, your coloring is stunning...wow! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Tanja sa...

fabulous coloring - I especially love the hair - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy sa...

Oh you are amazing with your coloring skills! Beautifully done! So glad you were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations' layers challenge! Hope to see you again!
DT Sweetie

Crafty Pearly sa...

Gorgeous card. I adore this. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx
Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk

Bonnie Taylor sa...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love the image, and you've colored her so beautifully. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT