tirsdag 15. september 2015

Meowy Catsmas

Hello all! 
I am soooo psyched! 
I have a breeder of Maine Coon cats closeby, and now that we (me and my hubby) am finally settled in our apartment, we can get some cats! :3 
Now ofcourse, they have some delivery time - but the breeded thinks one female is now with babies, and that hopefully there are two females for me in that litter! <3 :="" and="" be="" came="" card="" christmas....="" coming="" for="" if="" in="" is="" it="" joy="" p="" pure="" so="" they="" this="" to="" will="">

 The papers are from my scraps-box. I think they are DCWV and Kaiser Kraft - but really old! The one with writing is Papirdesign, and a scrap well kept for seasonal cards :)
 I kept the embellies simple. A Bow from red ribbon and lace, a kitty charm, and a sticker for sentiment.

The image is from A day for Daisies, and coloured with Copics.

Challenges:

5 kommentarer:

Shirley-Anne Barber sa...

Love that bow and charm .
that cat and lights strip is awesome . Thanks for sharing all with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Tanja sa...

love your sweet little cats - thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies

Marlene Atkinson sa...

Love the the sweet kittens. thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge Marlene DT

MagsB sa...

What a lovely card, Laila, the kittens are so cute and the bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Inkyfingers sa...

What a fun card and I think the cat charm is mm well charming lol! Love the cute images and I hope you get your kitties soon. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.