fredag 18. september 2015

Rose Sprite

HEADS UP! :D


Aaaaand we're back! Summer holiday is over, and the Aurora Wings Showcase team are dusting off their colours and their desks to bring you some new teasers! ^_^ 
We would love it too, if youcould find your way back to the challenge blog, or the facebook group, to play along for some chances to win images; amongst others you could win this amazing newbie :)
If you just want to have her (neeeed to have her), you will find her here in Etsy



 When moving I discovered all sorts of treasures - amongst others I found a bunch of these small cotton-screens. I decided that this sprite needed to be on the first one of them :) I added all sorts of small, old, unwanted and un-used odds and ends, then painted them all with white gesso.
 And then I set to colouring! I remembered this image I saw, of a rainbow rose, and I decided that that was a challenge I'd gladly accept :)
I went forth with my copics; 
Roses: Y11, Y19, YR15, YR18, R24, R29, RV09, RV19, V05, V09, B16, B18, BG05, BG09, G14, G17 and W1, W4, W6.
Dress: N1, N3, N5, N7. BG90, BG93, BG97, BG99.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E15.

And some small closeups; I misted with Lindy's mists Grab a guy gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Steel Shimmer, Time Travel Teal and Edelweiss Moss Green.

Challenges:
Fab - Upcycle/ recycle (old stash, roses from a necklace, and an old canvas)
CRAFT - Add bling





5 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Fabulous mixed media canvas, Laila!! Your rainbow coloring on the roses is perfect! So beautifully handled so every color is bright yet perfectly together. All the details here are so cute. You have such a creative soul and an originality! Thank you so much for this beautiful sample for today's new release!!

Big hug,
Mitzi xxx

Theresa Pace sa...

what a fab canvas. love the colouring on the roses. they look brill. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Steph sa...

Wow, you've colored her so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at LOC challenges.

cotnob sa...

This is fabulous, beautifully embellished.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Pat K sa...

Stunning colouring for this sweet image. Fabulous creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x