fredag 4. september 2015

Tag! - you're it!

Welcome welcome! 
It is time for a new and shiny challenge from Crafts and Me! 
This month we'd like to see you make or incorporate TAGS!

 I already knew I wanted to use Hannah Lynn's Expression Study #4, and I decided I wanted to do this tag with the image as focus. CAS it is!  
 I coloured her with Copics, and added some Stickles Stardust. I added some small rhinestones too :) Then I fussycut her, ad added her to a glittered light yellow paper, and distressed it a bit around her.


Challenges:

5 kommentarer:

Gayatri sa...

Beautiful flowing hair and her eye lashes are so big and beautiful. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Deanne Saunders sa...

Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Joanne sa...

Such a beautiful tag! Your coloring is awesome and I can't believe you did all that fussy cutting! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Cindy sa...

Fabulous coloring! Love this tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.

Sheena Fitzpatrick sa...

Stunning tag, your colouring is gorgeous and I love how the ribbon matches the colour and flow of her hair. Beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx