torsdag 17. september 2015

Zombie to Be

Good evening! 
Some unexpected visitors dropped by yesterday, and I totally forgot to post this then... *blush*

 I challenged myself some time back to make duplicate images from A day for Daisies, and then making one set normal, and one as zombies... My normal geisha was posted some weeks back, and I now made my zombie one :)
 She's coloured with Copics, ofcourse ^_^

My DP's are from my scraps, amongst others some BoBunny and CartaBella. Bazzill in lime and purple, with simple embellies; Prima Bling, and some charms. Stickles Firefly and Cinnamon.

Challenges;

6 kommentarer:

Elena F sa...

What fun idea!. She is fantastic.

KraftyKoolKat sa...

A very clever creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Francesca Ferrari sa...

Oh... Stunning creation! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire.
Hugs and Smiles
Francesca

Fiona (anubis 1 ) sa...

Fabulously creepy creation.Thanks for joining us in the dungeon at Haunted Design House.

DonnaMundinger sa...

Whoa! Very cool and creative, Laila! She makes a fab zombie. thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

She is spectacular!! I love how you have transformed this gorgeous image into a ghoulish geisha!! Beautiful!!