søndag 25. oktober 2015

ArtJournal - October

Good evening :) 

So ofcourse October became a halloweeny page; 
I went for altering an ADFD image.

 I added some random and some bat-stencil texture paste before misting with LSG's Freaky Franken Lime, and watered out distress ink "rusty hinge". I then went over with some LSG Dont eat yellow snow. I splattered with Glimmer Glam Paprika, and Glimmer Glaze Black.

 The text is from a Nightmare before Christmas song that I just love
 And my little fairy turned monster is painting the 'shrooms with blood :)
Here's a detail of the mist; I let it dry under bubblewrap :)

Challenges: 

12 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

Great card for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'.
Good Luck.
Debbie X

Meighan Wheller sa...

Oh my goodness. I adore this whole creation. Love the layout and how you have splatted the colours with such and adorable image in the corner. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Norma sa...

Fabulous card and the image is cute. Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
Hugs,
Norma

Janette sa...

This is super, I just love it....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Amy Kunkle sa...

Great card. I really like the watered distressed ink. Thanks for joining us for Friday Mashup.

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

I adore everything about this. That altered image is perfection!!

Lisa sa...

Very cool! Love the background and how you used the images.

Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

Aunty Sue sa...

Wow this is awesome and perfect for our challenge at Crafty Catz. Thanks for sharing and good luck

michele sa...

Fabulous AJ page! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs x

Cindy van Oorschot sa...

Beautiful project, love the whole concept of the project. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy DT

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK sa...

Such a brilliant Halloween journaling page. I love all the detail and texture you've added - just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Melanie sa...

A lovely page!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use orange” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)