søndag 4. oktober 2015

Christmas-preps

Good day all you crafty peeps!
This fine sunday the Crafts and Me-team are all but bursting to show you some makes for our new challenge! I dont know about you, but this theme is one of my favourites:

CHRISTMAS

I decided to go for an entirely un-christmassy image, Jeremiah Ketner's "On my Mind"
 I made the cardbase from scraps of last years christmascards, as part of my cleaning up papers project :P (not going fast enough....) They are Papirdesign and BG dp's, and white bazzill.
 my image, coloured with Copics, and detailed with pearly brads
And some simple christmassy flowers and blings :)


Challenges; 
Crafting when we can - At the cinema (movie; Miracle on 54th street)
PiO - 1 - 2 - 3 (1 image, 2 brads, 3 swirls)

4 kommentarer:

McCrafty's Cards sa...

This is so gorgeous I like image and your design
Kevin xx

Chris sa...

Beautiful card, lovely image, fab colouring and design. The flowers and bling look gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Poppet sa...

Great card Laila, love the colours and they way you have coloured your image's hair.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Anna Jasiolek sa...

I really love what you did with our recipe, this is a gorgeous, romantic, warm project. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On and please come back for the newest challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx