torsdag 1. oktober 2015

Creepy and Horrible

Hello!
I am so ready for Halloween-month! Are you? 

I got my groove on by making this creepy make for Eclectic Ellapu's new challenge "Halloween, Horror, Gore"
 I altered this small box from G45, I painted it with white gesso, and misted it with LSG's mists. I let it dry with flake salt.
 I added some K&Co Goblets and some charm-hands to the outside


On the inside i painted and glazed a skull and some flames from Prima, and I added some beads that i glazed as well. Spiderwebs and charms added around it. He's now trapped under the sea ^_^

5 kommentarer:

Gayatri sa...

Seriously scary! But I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday CHallenge :)
Gayatri

Annette sa...

Oh WOW, Laila! Detta är ju helt underbart kreativt! Älskar alla dina fantastiska detaljer! Snyggt jobbat!
Tack för att du delar med dig och för att du deltar i vår utmaning hos ABC Challenge!
Kram Annette

Mojca sa...

Waw I was totaly blown away by your projec! Such great colour choices. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

Gale sa...

Spooky Halloween card. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Halloween Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Jo sa...

Wow, wow, wow.....I love this....and so would my daughter lol. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt