søndag 1. november 2015

Crafts and Me, on a new date-role!

Hi again! 
Crafts and Me are going on a new challenge-roll, we are now posting the 1th every month (not the 4th as it used to be). We hope you will all come join us!

This month the challenge is;
Autumn Colours
I am using Hannah Lynn's "Library Fairy"

 I decided to make her into a page in my ArtJournal :)
 The pages were painted with white gesso, then misted with LSG's Ethereal Emerald and Opal Sea Oats. 
 The i added some texturepaste, and misted with Opal Sea Oats and BlueBeard Blue Violet. Some texture paste was tinted with Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio
 My fairy, coloured with Copics :)
 I then added some glitter and melted golden wax droplets.

Challenges: 

2 kommentarer:

Cathy sa...

what a geat project, such creativity. thanks for sharing with us at Hiding in my Craft Room.
DT Cathy

Jenscrapstoo sa...

Such a great page, Love the image!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo