mandag 21. desember 2015

Warm and Fussy

It's time for the last Aurora wings challenge of 2015; how amazingly fast this year has gone! 
Christmas is but a few days away, we're all busy with family, friends, food and good times, 
but I figure we all find the time for some crafting too ;)

The challenge this time is "Warm and Fussy", 
and I had a play with Flying Kitten


 I printed it out in a big size, to use in my album for my late furrbaby Marja. 
This adornes the very last page, with the date she was put to sleep - 19th of October this year.
It's not her colours, as I could not bring her justice, but I did give the kitten her eyes. I've coloured it with copics
Showing some details of the background and her face. I hope you enjoyed it, 
sorry there is no list of colours - this was coloured purely as therapy, and thus I forgot to write them down :)

Challenge: 

2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Awww, such a sweet tribute to your dear furbaby, Laila! Beautifully colored and she looks so happy as an angel. I hope your new kittens are easing some of the pain of losing your dear Marja. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

The eyes really stand out as you've captured the color and life of your kitty, Marja. Beautiful tribute!! I've made quite a few illustrations over the years to honor my cats, so I totally understand and can relate to the power of art as therapy for the soul. Thank you for this beautiful inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!

Mitzi xxx