fredag 1. januar 2016

I (heart) you

Welcome, 2016!
So, first post in the new year... doing this with the beautiful furrbabies wanting to sleep on my laptop - ahh, we all love a challenge :) 

I only have one set goal for this year - cleaning out some much hoarded stash! And I am starting with colouring up all those images that keeps filling up in my folder.
We all know we do this - we buy images, print them, and then we dont colour all of them before we find some new ones to buy :P Well, I've coloured up 20 so far!, and I'm still going :)

So, this one is from The Paper Shelter. Coloured with copics (you have to excuse, i did not taake colournotes for all these images!) 



I used some Kaiser Kraft papers, and a heart-paper scrap from my wedding-album.
The flowers are K&G, the diecut is KaBoks. I added some Prima bling, a bow, and a Petaloo butterfly.

Challenges:

3 kommentarer:

Furrbster sa...

Lol - I was creating with the furrbaby trying to climb onto my knee. They just HAVE to join in. This is a great card with a fantastic image! You get further than me - I have a laptop full of images that I haven't even printed. I think I may have to print an A4 page out and then set some time aside to just colour them!

Hugz Tinz

Barbara Bruder sa...

Love this digi and what a great card!! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Meighan Wheller sa...

Super coloured image. Love the layout and how you have added the flowers and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge. Meighan DT.