lørdag 9. januar 2016

No fun like Snow fun!

Man oh man is it ever snowing! Soon up to 60cm here, and it's still coming down.. 
What a nice weather to craft in ;)

 I am still working on my resolution; using all those printed images! And this one is a LOTV stamp I've had waiting or a card :) I decided the best way to go were with an easel-card, and I made it using odds and ends - as to clear out a bit more of my hoarded stash... The papers are FabScraps, Papermania and Kaiser Kraft.
 My cutie is coloured with Copics, and I've added some ribbon, stamens, Prima bling and WOC flowers. Weird how you always have one and two left of these things? :)
Challenges:

7 kommentarer:

Dess V sa...

Wonderful card! Such a sweet girl! ☻
Thank you for joining us at Card mania challenge!

Dess

Jennifer Bradley sa...

What a gorgeous easel card Laila, the image is so pretty and fabulous colouring. Love the backing paper and those flowers and butterflies are beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Ooh La La and we hope you will join us again soon. Good Luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Kajcyika crafts sa...

Such a lovely card. Your coloring is perfect! Really great. :)
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania chellenges. I hope you will join us again! :) Kajcyika

Janice sa...

What a pretty card, love your image and beautiful colouring and design, perfect for our girlie challenge over at OohLaLa, Jx

Zw@@n sa...

Lovely card! I love the image it's so cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Sue sa...

Laila, this is a lovely card, really pretty colouring and design. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Ola (Ikemo) sa...

Amazing delciate card! Thank you for joinning Card Mania challenge