lørdag 9. januar 2016

Ombre Ocean Tides

I just bought this coloouringbook from an artist callen Kriztianne, she has some amazing underwater/ merpeople images, and I just had to scan them (the papers were no good for copics....) so I could have a play!  ....a minor stray from my no-print regime of 2016.... :P

 I wanted to make it CAS, so the image would pop more, but white background became to anonymous - I went for aquarelle paper that i treated with Distress Refill Mermaid Lagoon and Iced Spruce, I left it to try with some pebbels of salt.
 Here's my mermaid up close; colouring her skin was so fun! 
I had an old diecut word on my desk (Congratulations) that i added. 

Challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Barbara sa...

Awesome coloring, it is amazing! This card is a stand alone for sure. Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you here again.

Lisette Baker sa...

Stunning - your colouring is awesome and I love the colour choices too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Buffy sa...

Beuatiful colouring. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n'Funky challenge

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Wow, stunning! Your colouring is amazing and the background works perfectly. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

fiona walker sa...

Fantastic colouring thank you so much for entering this weeks challenge this week at Digi Choosday.
Good luck
Fiona GDT x

tanya miller sa...

I absolutely adore your make. Great colouring and wonderful background created with salt too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Clean & Simple challenge (DT)