lørdag 12. mars 2016

A bit of Green

Happy saturday!
....or, a bit stressful, and so so tired...
My cats (5 months old MCO girls) got castrated last friday, and now they've both gotten infections..
They are tearing at the bodies they have to wear, and going full speed ahead - making this mummys heart beat on extra strength...
They woke me up at 6.30 this morning, and I have nothing better to do than to post some creations.

 I went for a super old DP from Papermania, and some scraps from Pion and DCWV  Waveboard.
My image, done with Copics. She's from my stash of printed/stamped images, and I cannot remember who had this image - any help?   In any case, the frame is from Memory Box, as is the curlyrose dies.
Embellies: WOC flowers, lce and ribbon, WOC curly vines and a Petaloo butterfly. 

Challenges: 

8 kommentarer:

Lucyna Marynowska sa...

Fab card Laila! Thanks for sharing it with us over at TioT.

Sandy Mork sa...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

Lin sa...

Oh what an elegant lady, Laila, and love all the greens for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Meggymay sa...

A very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Andrea Norris sa...

Lovely framing of your image with gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Aileen Ryan sa...

Absolutely beautiful card, wonderful colouring and layout.

My name is Erika. sa...

What a beautiful card. I love how you made it in green! Thanks for posting to TIOT!

scrapgrit sa...

a wonderfull card for spring challenge en cards and more. Margrit