mandag 21. mars 2016

Anything goes!

Oh yes, you read that right; there is a free for all going down at the Aurora Wings Challenge!
If you use an Aurora Wings image you can join up till three(!!) times; and have a greater shot at winning some more images ;)

I myself went for one of the first images I fell in love with; Ghost Bride
 I printed her out in about 16x23cm, and with two lovely fluffballs around (my 2 new kittens), it took me the better part of a weekend to finish it :P But, we all enjoyed every last bit of it ^_^
 She's coloured with Coipics and detailed with Stickles Spun Sugar.
SKIN: BV20, BV23, G20, G21, G24. 
SCARS: G40, G43, G46.
BONE: N0, N2, N4.
LIPS: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29.
EYES: E99, E49, FY1.
DRESS: E50, E51, E53. G85, BG97.
VEIL: E40, E41, E42.
ROSES: E70, E71, E74.
FLOWERS: R30, R32, R35, R37. RV99, Y26.
LEAVES:G43, G46, G28.
HAIR: BV23, BV25, BV29, 110.
BUBBLES: BV11, BG32, YG01.



4 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

OOOh Laila! You know I love it when you go DARK! This image is one of my faves, too and your coloring is obviously well worth the time it took. Love her zombiesque complexion, especially with those added scars, and the roses look fabulously withered and dead. Love, love, LOVE! Give your kitties an extra pet from me for all their help. ;D xxD

silvia sencaka sa...

I always love your colouring! And thank you for listing all copic colour combo, i may try the skin tone someday :)

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Everyone loves your dark creations!! And theme like "Anything Goes" is just asking for a dark project from you, isn't it? I love the zombie skin tone you gave the Ghost Bride, which you further accentuated with addition of red roses for contrast. I'm particularly impressed with the scar detail you put in there - looks so real, like she just had her stitches taken out recently! What an awesome detail! Thank you so much for this fantastic inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

charlene sa...

Wow Wow Wow you always amaze me, your coloring is awesome your eye for detail perfect! Love this
Hugs