fredag 4. mars 2016

Mantis Sprite

Sooooo... ready for the second new image? It's a hunk, I'm telling you :)


 Another Halloween paper from Carta Bella, teamed up with a Dylusions text (originally used for less violent meals, I think). 
 I coloured this guy up in all the N-shades of gray,a nd R29. Afraid I again rolled over in my woozy head and forgot what part has what shades... 
In any case; in my head this little fellow is a Ronin, and I am trying to give it a flair of Japanese Rice Paper art. Did it work? 
Well, please let me know what you think - and join in the fun at Facebook, and the challngeblog!


4 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Another fabulous take on this new cutie. Your gray scale coloring is so effective with the macabre design. Have to say it's my fave color scheme. Now, all I can say is EEEK! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

I totally think you succeeded creating the 'Japanese ink painting on rice paper' feel. I'm always impressed how well you do the "greyscale with spot color". In your hands, this little guy is a fierce rogue samurai mantis! Awesome!! Thank you so much for your creative and imaginative sample for today's new release, Laila!
Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed sa...

Awesome and a little scary (in a good way) x

silvia sencaka sa...

Another awesome colouring! Really love the monochrome colour on this cutie. Hope you get well soon!